flip flops anonymous

What can I say? I'm addicted!!

Monday, September 04, 2006

hopeless...

so I JUST got my blog and already i'm like 'ok, how do i do this?', 'what does this mean?'. thankfully tyco is going to give me a lesson in 'blogging'. i sounds like an art form.

for some reason, i don't feel like using capital letters at the beginning of my sentences. i'm a rebel. maybe i'll put capital letters at the enD. that would throw people for a loop eH?. mwahahahA. my five years of teacher training have gone for a ride down the porcelain canaL.

well, it's late. *sigh*. but tomorrow is a holiday!!. it's kind of ironic that this 'holiday' is called labour day. it's a day of 'resting' (generally) yet the name implies toiling. maybe it's just too late for me. or maybe i'm just lame and dense. hahah. it's a toss up ;). g'nite!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Megs said...

maia you ARE addicted already!! TWICE in like a half an hour...never a good sign...it's taking control already...there really is NO turning back. DUN DUN DUN hahaha i'm gonna end every comment with DUN DUN DUN and people are going to be like WHAT?!

1:17 AM  
Blogger Flip Flops Anonymous said...

*sigh*. You are probably right my dear Megsy. I have entered a new world and there is NO going back...DUN DU...oh wait, that's your line...[insert suspenseful music]

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home