flip flops anonymous

What can I say? I'm addicted!!

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

I MISS SCHOOL!!

I know, it's sick. Really really sick. You spend 5 years in University wishing that you were graduated and moving on with life, and then you graduate and it's like 'I MISS SCHOOL!!'. What has brought this insanity on you ask? *sigh*. Well, today I went and helped Megs register at CBC. And gosh darn it, I want to go to Bible College!! Everyone at CBC was so nice and just looked cool!! PLUS, they had free mints at every station for registration!! (I took one at every station...hey, I like mints!!). HOW COOL IS THAT?! I also randomly ran into three people I know (as the 'lovely' Disneyland ride says, "it's a small world after all"). One of the people that I ran into was my childhood friend Matt that I haven't seen in 7 years!! Maybe one day I'll return to school and take a few courses...OR I'll be really ambitious and do my Masters!! One step at a time...
Tomorrow signifies the first day that I am available for being a substitute so I guess I'll have my fair share of 'school' in no time flat. Perhaps that will curb my craving for school for awhile ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger Megs said...

awe yay CBC! thanks for coming with me chikcy it was fun! DUN DUN DUN

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home