flip flops anonymous

What can I say? I'm addicted!!

Friday, January 26, 2007

Prayer Request

Several days ago my Grandma was admitted to the hospital. The doctors discovered that there is a very large cancerous lump on her stomach. She is currently still in the ER and is being kept alive by 'technology'. The doctors have told us that she doesn't have much time left. Tomorrow Sarah, Kristian, my mum and dad and I are going to the hospital to pray with her and, perhaps, say our 'last' goodbye. Please pray for our family during this time. Pray for my dad and his three brothers as they have a difficult decision to make. Please pray that our time together is full of joy and of peace. My Grandma is an amazing woman of faith. God is a faithful God and we trust that His timing is always best.

5 Comments:

Blogger QueenBee said...

May God bless you and your family with his peace and joy.

10:17 PM  
Blogger Megs said...

i am and will continue to be. love you lots kiddo

11:03 PM  
Blogger The Bean Bag Chair said...

you are held in my hands of prayer...as always!

2:11 PM  
Blogger Smelly Melly said...

you can count on me, my friend (and blanket-stealer). I will be praying tomorrow for families (my own and yours).

6:05 PM  
Blogger Dr. Coopernicus Who said...

i would like to get in on this whole praying posse too.

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home