flip flops anonymous

What can I say? I'm addicted!!

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Who's with me?!


On Saturday, February 24th Jars of Clay is coming to the Chandos-Pattison Theatre in Surrey!! Jars is one of those bands that I have ALWAYS wanted to see (and for some odd reason, never have). Their music (particularly their first cd) has been a source of encouragement throughout my faith. The opening bands are Burlap to Cashmere (yes, these guys are still around) and NEED TO BREATHE!! (woo hoo!!). If anyone is interested in coming with me, let me know :) Heck, I'll go alone but if you'd also enjoy seeing these bands, come along and we'll sing our hearts out!! :) Tickets are $26.50.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jaclyn_Rose said...

Oh man, although I don't listen to them as much anymore, I still love them - but in high school, from about grade 8 when they were at Youth Convention in Kamloops til a year after high school, I was seriously their biggest fan! Just ask Dan - I've seen them a couple times and they were great!

3:00 PM  
Blogger Flip Flops Anonymous said...

HAHA!! That's awesome :) Ya, I definitely don't listen to them a TON (I can't claim the 'biggest fan' title), but they're just one of those bands that I feel is really 'solid' and that I've always wanted to see. Too bad you're in Australia!! You could come and sing along with me :)

3:49 PM  
Blogger Megs said...

actually you can purchase a ticket for $25 at blessings! and i'm gonna try SOOOOO hard to get it off...*sigh* i talked to my mom about quiting...its' definatly not a possiblility.

9:46 PM  
Blogger The Bean Bag Chair said...

I want to come!

7:39 AM  
Blogger Megs said...

hahahah currently you are in my room watching notting hill wiht Melissa...hahaha I just finished my reflection paper for internship seminar and am waiting for it to print...it's soo slow..anyways love you and talk to yo in like 2 min!!

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home