flip flops anonymous

What can I say? I'm addicted!!

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Randomocity

Random facts from this Christmas break:

- Be sure to wear long pants when riding an elephant. Their hair is very prickly.

- Stalkers wear capes.

- Dave is violent. I fear him...

- Rats clean themselves more often than cats do.

- RySu can eat a LOT of rice pudding and, as a result, won the marzipan pig!

- Kris can whoop my butt at ping pong (I'm practicing...you're going down Pederson!)

- Keisha likes to lick rocks. And eat icicles.

- Megs and I invented a new word: Randomocity. Ironically, this same word was used by one of our friends that same day...

- Elderly men flail their arms while doing the front crawl resulting in MAJOR waves (I nearly drowned).

- Nothing happens when you remove the 'do not remove' tags from pillows.

- Susanna has crazy/mad skills at Donkey Konga. One day, I want to be as good as her...

- When playing "Phase 10" skip Tyson as often as possible.

- Telephone pictionary makes people hyperactive (and talk about poop).

- Saying "booo" does not count as 'trash talking' (I'm working on it Ben!)

- Taking leaping pictures on New Years is a must.

- Running errands with Megs is always a fun adventure ;)

- Buying a 10 foot Christmas tree to bug your mum is a brilliant idea!


In other news...I got a new hair cut!! Yes, it's true...I have traded in my long locks for a 'shorter do' (it's part of Meg's and I's "New Year's dares/resolutions") *sidebar: my new hairdo is not featured in this photo*

1 Comments:

Blogger Megs said...

hahah side bar...excellent. YES RANDOMOCITY!!!! YAY hair do's YAY YAY YAY YOU!!!!!!! i'm stinking proud you did it maia...i think you just needed the push!...awe you are beautiful. ROCK ON HOT STUFF!!!

12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home