flip flops anonymous

What can I say? I'm addicted!!

Sunday, January 07, 2007

The new do...

Well, here are some pictures of my new haircut. I feel kind of ridiculous posting pictures of just myself on here (but Megs told me to and said it's not dumb...heh heh). Now you can see Janny!!

It was REALLY hard for me not to made a silly face!!


It's weird having a new hairstyle because it's forcing me to experiment with different styles. I've had the same haircut for a long time now and haven't had it this length for about 7 years. I was a perfect candidate for one of those talk shows about people who have had the same look FOREVER...so I'm saving you that letter to Oprah or Tyra *BAHA*. Here I am sporting the bangs back, pigtails look. I think I may need to get some headbands now...haha.

5 Comments:

Blogger Megs said...

OWWE OOOWEE! hahaha!! Heck yes you will!!

11:39 PM  
Blogger QueenBee said...

Love the new hair cut Maia!

7:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look hot pip!

9:32 AM  
Blogger Erin Kathryn Davis said...

hi Maia!!!

your new do is super cute =)
You're a babe!

6:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fun hair Myers. I like it. See, it wasn't that bad.
Maybe next time make it a mohok!
Janelle

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home