flip flops anonymous

What can I say? I'm addicted!!

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Tyson's Harem...



Intrigued, aren't you? During one of Tyson and I's daily chats, we discussed the fact that Tyson would in fact enjoy to have a harem. Naturally, I laughed and replied 'but Tyson, you already have one'. When Tys went to check out the church (that he is now going to be the youth pastor at) in Surrey, Megs, Janny and I accompanied him as his 'support team'. There was Tyson with three (if I do say so myself) gorgeous girls surrounding him. Hello harem!! However, there is one small 'catch'. You see, Tyson is my 'back up 35'. AKA: if Tyson and I are both single by the time we're 35, we're going to marry each other. We're both insane. We both love being involved in ministry. We both like to eat our own poop. It works out well. So, today after our 'harem conversation', I said 'Well, it doesn't really matter if you have a harem anyways, I'm still going to triumph at 35!!'. This led to a wedding planning session which actually worked out quite nicely. We agreed on almost every aspect of our wedding. Here's what we have so far:

- Honeymoon: We would both love to go to New York. However, we are currently thinking of
beginning our honeymoon in Disneyland, and then heading down to Mexico.
After all, Disneyland IS the happiest place on earth. Then we can go and relax
in Mexico and adopt a million stray dogs!!

- Wedding atire: Tyson and I both prefer the 'casual' look. We are thinking of having
more of the 'surfer' feel. Guys in nice shirts, pants and (of course) flip flops.
Girls in shorter dresses with flip flops.

- Wedding location: Definitely outdoors! I would love to get married on the beach (what do
you think Tys?)

- Music: Music is very important to both of us. We want to have live music that is performed
by our friends. Tyson suggested that Mark Lott could play...I complied.

- Wedding cake: Patty (from Patty Cakes) was our obvious first choice!

- Pastor: Tyson and I both want someone who will be humourous but who also takes the vows
of marriage very seriously. We are debating between Matt Castle and Bill Hamilton.
That is a gong show waiting to happen...hahaha.

- Rehearsal dinner: This one is up for debate. We would both love to have a leau (very
casual, a chance to spend time with friends/family). I am more into
having a BBQ/Potluck at a park or someone's yard. Tyson is more keen
on having it at a restaurant. Any suggestions?

That's where as planning stands as of late. We have yet to discuss colour schemes, photography, or post wedding plans (you know, the 'minor' details...ha ha). We hope that, should the need to marry each other arise, you will be a part of our fun filled day!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Tyco Montoyo said...

And just so you guys know...

The reason why I'm moving back to Canada is so I can be closer to Maia. That way we can plan out our wedding together a lot easier... 11 years in advance. (For me...Although, I think we're goin by her 35... meh!)

10:38 PM  
Blogger Flip Flops Anonymous said...

yes dear...we are going by my 35

10:44 PM  
Blogger Megs said...

hey don't forget maia that you invited me on your honeymoon and I'm soo coming to NY and Disneyland with you! PS YOU TOTALLY STOLE MY HONEYMOON...actually we're *billy and I* going to stay in Hawaii *that's were we're getting married* then heading to Disneyland.

10:56 PM  
Blogger Flip Flops Anonymous said...

i'm stoked about your and billy's hawaii wedding...and yes, please come along! we need someone to carry our bags (BAHA)

11:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to know you are taking care of all the costs!?!?

Your father

9:25 AM  
Blogger Flip Flops Anonymous said...

well...i dunno if you can...just kidding, but of course!!

11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home