flip flops anonymous

What can I say? I'm addicted!!

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

the hills are alive...


Today I saw something that brought great joy to my heart. Well, to be frank, it more shocked me initially which then led to fits of giggling and much joy. While at the Fort gas station today, I saw a nun (fully decked out in a traditional style habit) filling up her MINI VAN with gas!! I've met several nuns/monks in my time, but I have never seen any wearing the traditional clothing!! (inside joke: benny anyone?!). I don't know why, but I have always been fascinated with nuns. I even dressed up like one for Halloween one year (it was pretty sweet). Ohh, that reminds me...anyone still up for a Sound of Music movie night/sing along?! The Fort is alive with the sound of nuns!! YIPEE!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Megs said...

i always *a couple tiems* see the nuns at the gas station! I've also seen them *oh there is more than one!* at chapters! hahah

6:03 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

haha you are too funny maia :)

1:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home