flip flops anonymous

What can I say? I'm addicted!!

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

what can I find in the tickle trunk today?!


I like dressing up. Plain and simple. It's just so much fun to put together a costume in an attempt to become someone (or something) else. I think it's kind of a 'pre-requisite' for being a youth leader and/or fitting it with my psycho group of friends (haha). We've had murder mystery dinners, mall man hunts, 80's parties, opening skits at camps, you name it!! We go all out. On Friday nite I am going to a Halloween costume party at Shaun's house. I am STOKED to wear my pirate costume. No run of the mill, bought it in a bag, costume for me. HECK NO!! AND, on Saturday November 25th, I will be having a fairy tale (fantasy) costume party at the church. Be prepared for some wacky games and an incredible medieval-style feast. In a nutshell: THANKSGIVING ALL OVER AGAIN!! That's all I really have to say. I just like dressing up. A lot. No but seriously...hahah.

1 Comments:

Blogger Megs said...

sometimes i feel lame cuz i have a drawer FULL of crap and more in my closet to dress up in...then i'm like phhh whateva! i'm fun. hahaha.

OH i can't come to shauns party...amy is coming over!!

11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home