flip flops anonymous

What can I say? I'm addicted!!

Friday, October 06, 2006

LLLLLLLLLAAAAMPY!!


This blog goes out to all of you who have forever had your lives changed by one very special little piece of floor lighting: LAMPY!! Lampy - you have brought so much laughter and 'light' into my life. Remember, don't listen to Awful Alvin. I know that he has some wicked dance moves, but he sends out his fleet of angry eyebrows and then forgets you on rooftoops!! Think about it Lampy. I love you little guy.

5 Comments:

Blogger QueenBee said...

Who on earth is Lampy?

6:51 PM  
Blogger Dr. Coopernicus Who said...

i say, "stay away from both of them!"

9:46 PM  
Blogger Flip Flops Anonymous said...

What?! You don't know who lampy is?! *sigh* I really pity you. One day I will introduce you to lampy..he has changed my life forever...

1:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Never fear Pip, I know who lampy is! Ah, memories of lampy... DANCE WITH ME LAMPY! Poor guy, he always seemed so helpless and immobile..

8:27 AM  
Blogger The Bean Bag Chair said...

I LOOOOOOOVE LAMPY! It's sad that I am not a cartoon...I could kick Awful Alvin's butt and life would be much simpler! Ha...I'm laughing at what I would look like as a cartoon...

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home