flip flops anonymous

What can I say? I'm addicted!!

Friday, October 06, 2006

hi ho, hi ho...


It's off to the CORN MAZE we go. Gosh darnit, I haven't been to the Corn Maze in years!! However, my memories of the Corn Maze are vivid. Running in circles for hours. Countless dead ends. Deciding to hide in the corn and freak people by shaking the corn stalks while they walk by and doing a childish/nightmarish giggle (children of the corn?!). While looking for a picture to place on this blog, I googled 'children of the corn'. I don't think I will ever sleep again. No, but seriously. FREAKY!! How the heck am I going to go into the Corn Maze now?! And if Ben's there, I KNOW that he will seek me out and snarl in my ear and I, in my true Maia fashion, will shriek (despite the voice inside my head that says 'it's only Ben') and run away. Ben will then proceed to follow me throughout the Corn Maze, snarling and leaping out from behind a dense cluster of corn stalks. And then we will definitely freak out the small children at the Corn Maze *sigh*. Ah well, some things never change. ANYWAYS, after looking at the children of the corn pictures *shudder* I decided to stick with my friend who I refer to as Cornelious the Corn. He looks like a joyful fellow eh? Welcoming and eager for you to begin your quest through the corn. However, one thing continues to baffle me. I don't recall corn ever having arms or legs...hmmm, interesting...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home