flip flops anonymous

What can I say? I'm addicted!!

Friday, September 29, 2006

into the great unknown...


This weekend the sponsors are heading out for a 'sponsors retreat' (Friday afternoon - Saturday afternoon). We've been told that there will be prayer, goal setting, opportunities to 'bond', a few good meals. However, one significant question still remains. Where in the heck are we going?! All I know is that this 'cabin' (if it really IS in fact a cabin) is 4 hours away and we have to take a small boat at some point to get there!! A SMALL BOAT!! Where is Jason taking us?! Past the point of no return?! Is he a trustworthy character?! Quite frankly...I don't know...I am blindly trusting him and going where no fort langley sponsor has gone before *dun dun dun* (that's for you Megs). Only one thing is certain...it'll be a GONG SHOW!! Hahah, I LOVE how there is a 'gong show' book...are my friends featured in EVERY chapter?! I sure as heck hope so!! I really should buy a gong and use it *insert sigh* one day, one day...

2 Comments:

Blogger Megs said...

Past the point of nnnoooo return...now i have phantom in my head thanks! seriously..haha..*SIGH* i'm soo bummed i will not be going along on this journey! have fun..oh i guessed you left...so i hope you had fun!

4:21 PM  
Blogger Erin Kathryn Davis said...

Hi my nutty friend! Oh Maia! You crack me up and I'm looking forward to getting in touch with you when I'm in Vancouver. Which will be tomorrow!!!! Ahhhh.........
Have a fun weekend, wherever you are going =)

Muah!
Erin

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home