flip flops anonymous

What can I say? I'm addicted!!

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Adventuring we go!!

Yesterday Sarah, Kristian, Keisha the pup and I went adventuring in Chehalis (just past Mission). I thought I'd show some of the schnazzy photos from our little adventure as well as include some of my personal highlights :) We took Mother Superior's advice (from one of my favorite musicals: "The Sound of Music") and climbed a mountain!! Ha!!

Highlights:

- Going off roading in the Pathfinder. Yeehaw!! Quite the bumpy ride :)
- Exploring the woods and creek
- Having to pee TWICE in the bushes. Hey, I have no shame...when you gotta go, you gotta go!!
- *insert warm and fuzzies* Spending time with Sarah and Kris


Playing with the latest Christmas 'toy' from Mum and Dad (walkie talkies) and saying things like "Roger that" and "10/4 little buddy".

Building a fire in the snow and roasting hot dogs...mmm yum!!

Frolicking in the snow with one of my all time favorite pups, Keisha! (she blinked...haha)

Attempting to share an icicle with Keisha (she loved that thing!!) She was also obsessed with licking every rock in sight!!

Practicing my fishing skills with my favorite, and ironically only, brother-in law ;)

The two missing 'angels'. I'm here for you Charlie. Seriously, just call...


Enjoying God's beautiful creation!! AMAZING!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Megs said...

hahahaa "i'm here for you charlie" haha tha'ts aweosme. i'm stoked you had such a rad time! looks like tons of fuN! awe fun fun...

1:13 AM  
Blogger QueenBee said...

Yeah for snow that isn't here!

7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home