flip flops anonymous

What can I say? I'm addicted!!

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Emmanuel...


Last night Megs and I went to see "The Nativity". I loved seeing the interactions between Mary and Joseph. Raw. Real. Faith that was steadfast. Despite the fact that all odds were against this tiny child of hope, He triumphed and accomplished what he came to do here on earth. I felt like I was falling in love with Jesus all over again. I left the theatre in awe and amazement.

Thank you Jesus. Thank you for coming down to earth in humility so that we might know what it means to experience life. The story of your birth is truly miraculous. Glory to God in the highest! I am in awe...

3 Comments:

Blogger Megs said...

hmm it truly is crazy hey. God as a babie....

3:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Maia, glad you liked the movie. THAT says something about you. You're awesome and I love you and I think you're really great. You make me smile and you're a great friend to all around you. Seriously, I'm blessed to know you. It was nice to see you last night one last time before Cheistmas - I hope you have a great holiday. Drink in the blessings God has for you this Christmas! Love ya!!!!!!
corrie

6:32 AM  
Blogger Flip Flops Anonymous said...

I'd totally see this movie again. Megs? Hahaha.

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home