flip flops anonymous

What can I say? I'm addicted!!

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Mirror, mirror...

Mirror, mirror on the wall, which is the UGLIEST of them all?? Tonite Janny, Mel and I are embarking on a Value Village adventure in an attempt to find the UGLIEST Christmas sweaters mankind has EVER SEEN!! On Friday night we, along with a group of our White Rock friends, are going out in public in our hideous sweater outfits. We will be catching a ride on the Stanley Park Christmas Train followed by dinner at one of my favorite restaurants of all time...The Old Spaghetti Factory!! I'm sure I'll have some ugly photos to post after this evening of pure and utter chaos ;)

ps - if anyone wants to come on a MEC Adventure with Mel and I (I am purchasing my backpack/therma-rest) then feel free to come along!! We are heading out around 9:30ish on Friday morning :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Megs said...

waaaaaaaaaah i'm so sad that i can't wear an ugly sweater with you guys. you'll have a blast. think of me while i work haha.

3:45 PM  
Blogger The Bean Bag Chair said...

I want to come pick out a backpack with you!!! Maybe we could get a matching pair! We really need to nail down a date...so we can start counting down...
UGLY SWEATERS ROCK!!!

7:42 AM  
Blogger Megs said...

awe. honest. you. can't. leave.

12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home