flip flops anonymous

What can I say? I'm addicted!!

Saturday, December 16, 2006

has anyone seen my calculator?


Hook me up with a pocket protector. Does anyone have Issue #52 of the Avengers? Will somebody please get me a band-aid for my glasses!! I want some new suspenders for Christmas...
Yes, it's true. I THINK I'M BECOMING A GEEK!! Ok, ok...most of you are saying "uhh Maia, you JUST discovered this!!". Let me clarify. I THINK I AM BECOMING A COMPUTER GEEK!! Last night, at the Old Spaghetti Factory, Sharelle and I spent over 15 minutes FULLY engaged in a conversation about blogging!! Now, Sharelle is much more 'in the know' of the blogging world. She also has myspace AND facebook! However, I DID learn some very helpful information from her (seeing as I am still relatively 'new' to this and don't know about all of the bells and whistles. I did a lot of "ooooh's" and "I can do THAT's!"). After about 10 minutes into our conversation we stopped, looked at each other and said "gosh, we're dorks!!". Pause. "Meh, I'm ok with that". Conversation continues. Here's to all of us communicating via cyberspace. Let the geekiness live on!! Cheers!

3 Comments:

Blogger Megs said...

true. BAH HA...that's awesome maiers....I'm addicted to blogging and such but i'm definatly not a "nerd" because i have no idea how to really do stuff or what anything is called....i still dont have a picture hahaha
thanks for the random text!
love ya

11:51 AM  
Blogger Flip Flops Anonymous said...

hey megsy :) if i don't know how to really do 'stuff' does that make me a non-nerd too?! woo hoo!!

12:23 PM  
Blogger Sharelle said...

hello hello!

i am so pleased we are now blogger friends. i want to pretend to say i am ashamed of being such a keener. but i dont think i am. i just can't help being keen. thanks for the post, and sweet blog.
here's to some good times ahead...

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home