flip flops anonymous

What can I say? I'm addicted!!

Friday, December 29, 2006

How do you "do"?


Tonight Megs informed me that an 'update' is in order *sidebar: Tys, I am going to heckle you due to the fact that YOU are WAY overdue for an update...in fact, overdue is an understatement!! Update or NO SUSHI FOR YOU!!*. Ahem, ANYWAYS, I am planning on doing a "Christmas" post that will inform you about all of the happenings of my past few days. I'm sure that the anticipation will be the death of you ;) Ha ha!! So Megs, this one's for you. Here is Megs and I at Rough Acres several years ago with our 'morning hair'. Yes, I have flowers in my hair when I wake up...don't ask. JUST KIDDING (gosh, it's late and my jokes are lame...ok they are ALWAYS lame...I'm just going to post...haha) This is Megsy and I on 'wacky hair night' (a classic at most camps). Enjoy!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Megs said...

BAH HA "how do you "do"!! BAH HA...oh maia thanks for the update...i was getting a wee bit antsy ...i thought you may have lost yoru blogging zeal! but alas i am glad to see you have not!...haha good ol' rough acres!

12:04 AM  
Blogger Megs said...

ps. we look funny bah ha

12:05 AM  
Blogger Flip Flops Anonymous said...

I think we look hot...DANG hot. In fact, I may try that 'do' tomorrow...

12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home