flip flops anonymous

What can I say? I'm addicted!!

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Everything

When we were driving home from Chilliwack, after spending time at the hospital with my Grandma, this song came on. As I looked out the car window at God's glorious creation (the snow capped mountains, the bursting beams of sunlight) God ministered to my spirit.
Today we are spending a day of prayer/fasting for those who are experiencing brokenness in their lives...as their 'spiritual family' we want to come along side them and pray on their behalf.
My precious Jesus - YOU are everything. So often I seek the temporary to fulfill the longings of my heart. Only you, the eternal, can satisfy. As the possessed boy's father in Matthew cried "I do believe; help me to overcome my unbelief", we cry this too Father. Rip the apathy from our lives and help us to boldly approach Your throne.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home