flip flops anonymous

What can I say? I'm addicted!!

Friday, February 09, 2007

Just close your sleepy little eye balls...sandman's a comin!!

A hug to the person who can name which Disney movie my title is from!!

This year has probably been my worst year for 'sleeping'. Perhaps this is due to the fact that I am adjusting to the 'regular working life' or that I have a personal 'wake up' service at 5:30 most mornings. AKA: Helen from the Abbotsford school district who I STILL maintain delights in waking people from their slumber!! Here's an example. I had called in to say I was unavailable to work (b/c I was already working for Langley). HOWEVER, Helen STILL called at 5:15 that morning to say "oh, are you available tomorrow?". FOR THE LOVE OF CHEESE WHY?!?! Anyways...I'm not angry or bitter *cough* Ok, perhaps slightly bitter but I AM thankful for the work :)

Is there a point to this entry you're asking yourself? Not really. But I have a 'story' to share that kind of goes along with the 'year of the lack of sleep' theme. So the other night started out like any other night. Everyone was asleep in their beds, the house was finally quiet. At 12:00 I was awoken by the sound of crying coming from downstairs. I opened my door and saw my mum trying to find her way down the stairs (in the dark) to my brother's room who was apparently having a nightmare. I went back to bed and, thankfully, fell right back to sleep. At 2:00 am the phone rang. I felt my heart sink as I realized it was too early for Helen...I thought my Grandma had passed away. I crawled out of bed (again) and went to hear what the call was about. I could hear my dad talking in a low voice on the phone. My dad's Aunt was in the hospital and was not doing well. My Auntie Doris has always been a 'fixture' in our lives. She never married and never had any children so she often joins us for family events. She is kind of my 'wild' Aunt who is extremely outspoken and leaves everyone in fits of laughter. I like her :) When she first met my brother-in-law she said "My my, aren't you a handsome fellow" and then made some comment about snatching him up herself. (Kristian didn't quite know how to respond). I felt badly for my dad. I could hear him saying "Yes I understand. I am going through the same thing with my mother right now. I'll be out to visit tomorrow". I think my dad is a very good nephew. He calls my Aunt Doris every week and often goes out to visit her/take her out for lunch. The visit was hard for him. After we had a little 'pow pow' in my parents room, I finally went back to bed. At 3:30 am I heard scratching on the wall. Bryson (Age: 2) was, suprisingly, very awake and singing happy songs to himself. Great. Now don't get me wrong, I love happy children. But I don't love happy/awake children at 3:30 am!! After a bottle and a firm 'night night' he finally went back to sleep. At 5:45 am the phone rang. This time it was Helen...

5 Comments:

Blogger Megs said...

ahhh sleep no i never get enough..always waking up tired! i'll give YOU a hug if you can tell me who sings that song... ok ok you'll get a hug anyways. love you chicken, sorry to hear about your great aunty.

1:47 PM  
Blogger Flip Flops Anonymous said...

Riley Armstrong!! But you still didn't say who sings mine!! C'MON...YOU'RE A DISNEY QUEEN!! Love you too duck :)

2:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's from Robin Hood Pip!
~ Sarah

12:27 PM  
Blogger Flip Flops Anonymous said...

YAY!! A hug for you piperoo!!

10:28 PM  
Anonymous preteen bestiality erotic stories said...

Iset my camera up to tape a little of it and I can see my wife is beingsmothered by my bosss girlfriend on one side and the black guy on theother. Ginger noticed a new glint in Gladys eyes.
diaper with spanking stories
erotic incest stories
true dog sex stories pics
free fantasy rape stories
adult family sex stories incest
Iset my camera up to tape a little of it and I can see my wife is beingsmothered by my bosss girlfriend on one side and the black guy on theother. Ginger noticed a new glint in Gladys eyes.

2:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home