flip flops anonymous

What can I say? I'm addicted!!

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Maple Syrup, Beaver Tails and 4 South Africans

So today was one of the FUNNEST days I've had in awhile :) Mel and I drove into Vancouver to meet up with Yanni, David, Ben (David's brother who is visiting from South Africa) and Ben's buddy Neku (also visiting from South Africa) for an 'explore Vancouver' day!! We had SUCH a blast!! I felt like a tourist in my own city and the weather was absolutely GORGEOUS!! In fact, I think I heard music from the mountains....
We started out in Gastown, then took the Seabus over to the Quay, enjoyed some lunch and then all went and got a 'dessert' to bring back to the table and share (mmm beaver tails, gelato and the 'best' McFlurry ever made according to Yanni...ha ha). We then hit up Robson (did some shopping and even went into LuLuLemon and had a 'tour' from Yanni...haha). We also sampled some 'Godiva chocolate' (good but highly overpriced) and browsed around in HMV for awhile. It was such an awesome day :) It was a great 'continuation' from last night (playing ping pong and hanging out at Sarah and Kristian's) with our crazy South African friends. It makes me SO excited for Australia (Yanni, David and Audri will be meeting up with us). I will post photo's later on. OPI!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Megs said...

best comment poem ever! hahaha...i'm soo glad you had a great day ;)

11:23 PM  
Blogger Megs said...

poop.

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home