flip flops anonymous

What can I say? I'm addicted!!

Friday, September 08, 2006

my wish has come true...


My wish for the end of the summer was this: that summer would last FOREVER!! And wonder of wonders, miracle of miracles my dream has come true!! Apparently TOCing (subbing) is slow in September...go figure. So, although my bank account is suffering, my fun-o meter is HIGH!! It's been awesome to just chill, spend time with friends, go for lots of walks and get stuff done. Here's an idea of what I've been up to this past week:

- went swimming in Liz and Anna's cold, but fun, pool!
- bought 'Eyes Open' by Snow Patrol
- found out that my foster brother Jeremiah got chosen to go to Disneyland
by the 'make a wish foundation'!! thank you so much make a wish!!
- randomly ending up selling plants and posters for Global Missions at TWU (and I don't even work at TWU or go there...hahaha)
- praise chapel outdoors!!
- had many good and thought provoking conversations with friends
- spent some quality time with my kiddies (Chloe and Jeremiah)
- went to White Rock with Megs and Janny
- drove down to East Hastings to visit my friend Chris's apartment
- organized my photos (finally) in my spiffy new photo album
- talked to my good friend Holly (who lives in Oregon)
- baked apple pie's at Melissa's house (from scratch!!)
- played tennis with Megs, Janny, Ryan and Ben
- painted my parents garage door with Sarah and Kris
- planned my '35 and single' wedding with Tyson
- had lunch at Wendel's with Corrie and Natty
- watched the construction that is going on at our church and 'ooohed' and
ahhhed' in amazement

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Even now when somebody says "East Hastings", I imagine something very unlike where I actually live. Interesting how even now, these images persist.

Thanks for visiting the other day. It was so good to see you again -- no maybe about it. ;)

I'm ready to fess up to my blog now... feel free to drop by.

10:59 PM  
Blogger Flip Flops Anonymous said...

yay you found my blog! you are welcome for the visit :) i'll definitely have to pop by again :) i covet your view of Vancouver...spectacular!!

11:42 PM  
Blogger Tyco Montoyo said...

HEY! I JUST BOUGHT THE CD FOR SNOW PATROL LAST WEEK!!! copycat!

11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home