flip flops anonymous

What can I say? I'm addicted!!

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Est-que je peu aller au toilette sil vous plait?

After spending eight years of learning French in school, that is the only phrase that has stuck with me. Where is the bathroom? Although, if you know me, you know the importance of this question (ha ha). Oh fond memories of French 12. By the way Mike, you STILL can't do a french accent ;) Anyways, why the French? Well, on Saturday nite Erin planned a fancy smancy evening consisting of wine and cheese. Let's be honest...we're not a 'fancy' group of people...but gosh darn we can have fun!! I thought I'd post some pictures of this fun soiree as well as some pictures of the costume/pumpkin carving party I went to on Friday night at Shaun's. Enjoy!! Or as the French say, bon appetite!! (in the non food sense...).


















Costume/pumpkin carving party (gosh darn it...I keep spelling punkin!!)

3 Comments:

Blogger Megs said...

seriously...such a RAD RAD weekend...my school like is going to be crazy now but phhh rad rad weekend!!

10:40 PM  
Blogger QueenBee said...

Yay for fun parties!!

7:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Drunkards! Get thee to a nunnery!
Ha ha pip, you know I'm only joshin.
~ SP

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home