flip flops anonymous

What can I say? I'm addicted!!

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Pure Magic


My party was magical. I couldn't have asked for a better atmosphere or for better friends :) I'll be sure to post some pic's as soon as I can (visit Sarah or Megs' blog as well). I also have a sweet video with some priceless footage...heh heh!! A special thank you to Megs, Mel and Ryan for slaving away beforehand to get the church looking like an enchanted forest and castle. Thank you also to everyone else for the amazing food and for helping to clean up so quickly!! I had a fantastic
time...*sigh*...till the next theme party!! I love you guys!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

I am glad to hear it went sooo well! Sorry I couldn't make it.

10:31 PM  
Blogger Flip Flops Anonymous said...

I wish you were there!! That would have made my nite 'complete' ;) Can't wait to make breakfast with you tomorrow...yay for snow storms!!

11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home