flip flops anonymous

What can I say? I'm addicted!!

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Honourary Mentions...


I would like to take this opportunity to thank both Janny and Joanie for the 'Fall 2006 Vent Fest' that occured yesterday. Sometimes you've just got to get stuff off of your chest. I'm so blessed to have friends who take the time to listen and who will laugh/vent alongside you about the craziness of life. I sometimes have a difficult time 'venting' (yes, I'm working on it Janny...haha) BUT yesterday it came quite naturally ;) Joanie: consider this verbal affirmation! Har har ;) I LOVE YA BOTH!! Can't wait for our next
'Vent Fest'...coming Fall 2010 ;)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love is a many spledid thing, Love lifts up where you belong, all you need is love!
I only have love for you Maia, you and your little vent fests!

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home