flip flops anonymous

What can I say? I'm addicted!!

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Going to the dentist: A Star Wars Experience


I've come to the conclusion that, if you are in need of a "Star Wars" fix, the dentist is where it's at. While reclining in the chair today, I thought to myself, this is what it must be like to be in a galaxy far far away!! I felt like I was being taken for a spin in the Millennium Falcon. I had on my 'protective eyewear' (aka. sunglasses), my seat was in the full 'downright' position (and then returned to the full upright position after the final decent), the light above my head looked like a perfect 'controller' and then there were the sounds!! Don't even get me started on the sounds!! I heard buzzing, humming, whirling and the tool being used for my filing announced, in a very robotic voice, that it had "10 more seconds" remaining. I was expecting Yoda to hobble by, hand me a light saber and ask "are you ready for training young jedi?". It was cool. The only things missing were my princess leia style hair buns and the ever handsome Luke Skywalker and Hans Solo...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home