flip flops anonymous

What can I say? I'm addicted!!

Monday, January 01, 2007

Confession is good for the soul....right?!


Yes, it's true...I have a terrible confession to make. I couldn't take the pressure anymore, I gave in. I am weak, the weakest link some might say. Here it goes...I have joined myspace *gasp* Before you judge and say that I am disloyal to blogspot, please hear my reasoning behind getting a myspace account. Janelle recently joined myspace so that, while she is in Hawaii, she can stay in touch with everyone. She refused to sign up for blogspot (which I still maintain is far better) and she kept 'encouraging' me to get one. I caved to peer pressure and, as of yesterday, I now have a myspace account. However, on my myspace page, I have made it CLEAR that I am a 'blogger' at heart and this is where I will continue to post my ramblings, photos, etc. If you are a myspacer too and want to add me or visit my space, my address is: www.myspace.com/flipflopsanonymous (thought I'd stick with the 'flop flop' theme...my memory can only handle so much).
I wish that was my only confession...however *hides her face in shame* I also just signed up for facebook because my South African friends use it!! Who am I kidding?! One site is enough for me!! So, I think I'll stick to blogger and sometimes check my myspace account. Good thing I love ya Janny ;) Heh heh

3 Comments:

Blogger Smelly Melly said...

So, I broke down and started a blog, but at least I didn't start three... hehehehehehehehe
It's melthemeddler.blogspot.com

Enjoy

Oh And HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
(my phone didn't get reception last night... I was really sad about not getting to talk to you guys last night).

4:16 PM  
Blogger Smelly Melly said...

oh by the way, it's Melissa (I know, I could be a stalker or something)

4:18 PM  
Blogger Flip Flops Anonymous said...

I got your text message!! So sorry that we missed each other. Happy New Year's...love ya!! I'll see you at the airport :)

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home