flip flops anonymous

What can I say? I'm addicted!!

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

drumroll please...


And the winner of the sweetest golden pre-season canucks ticket that is only 20 rows from the ice at center line is...MEGS!! CONGRATULATIONS!! Your name was chosen from the 'hat of names'. I hope that you aren't working you crazy work-a-holic!! I don't think you've ever been to a game before (which is so sweet...you HAVE to experience a live hockey game) and you have been SO insanely busy lately and are workin your butt off...you deserve it dear friend. And, yes, we will be the biggest gong show that GM Place has ever seen!! Can't wait ;)

Thank you to all those who participated in the draw. I seriously have amazing friends and I would have been honoured to take any one of you. Gosh darn it, I wish I could take you all!! Keep your stick on the ice...

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay Megan! I am glad to hear that you got the tickets! Have fun girls! We will think of you while relaxing on the beaches of Mexico- TEQUILLA! ;)
~ Sarah

11:44 AM  
Blogger Megs said...

YAY YAY YAY!!! woo woo wooo...need i say more! I"D like to thank all the losers who were not drawn from teh "hat" becausee without you ...well i'd still be going! YAY YAY YAY...maia thank yoU!! i'm sooo stoked and i'd GM style!! woo woo DUN DUN DUn

11:12 PM  
Blogger Tyco Montoyo said...

I think it's fixed! I want a recount...

Did you have witnesses?!

12:46 PM  
Blogger The Bean Bag Chair said...

I'm with Tyco...I think it was fixed. Was it 'cause I'm not really a Canuck fan? Couldn't you get past that? Gosh...you guys are so prejudice against people from the epicenter! I still love you tho...

7:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yee-haw Megs!!!

i fully expect to see ya'll in the most outlandish canuck get-up in the whole GM! represent yo!

-erin

10:36 AM  
Blogger Flip Flops Anonymous said...

tys and anne..."bitterness is like a cancer. it eats upon the host" Maya Angelou (people named maia are wise)

1:59 PM  
Blogger Tyco Montoyo said...

Anne, Maia Fessed up! SHE DID FIX IT!!! (although she won't admit it.)

She told me that she never drew names out of a hat... instead, she...she... she CHOSE Megan! It wasn't a random draw, it wasn't some raffle, it was a CHOICE!!!

So, we were just the fluff in this 'draw.' Let's go to our own game, eh Anne and Adam?

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home