flip flops anonymous

What can I say? I'm addicted!!

Monday, September 18, 2006

happy birthday to you!!

Today marks the 28th birthday of my dear friend Anne (who lives in Brantford, Ontario...home of Wayne Gretzky...*woot woot*). I just wanted to wish you a very happy birthday friend and tell you that I love and miss you like crazy!! Even though you won't let me hug Oz (HI OZ!!) I just wanted to say that you have changed my life forever!! Thank you for everything...but most importantly, thank you for always pointing me towards Christ and being a living example of His love and grace in my life. My life would be shades of black and white without you...thanks for bringing the colour!! Can't wait to take Australia by storm...LOOK OUT, HERE WE COME!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger The Bean Bag Chair said...

I'm getting misty-eyed...thanx for the tribute friend. I really think you're looking thru tainted glasses tho, but RIGHT BACK AT YA, ya freakin' amazingly beautiful BC babe! I can't wait to hit the Gold Coast and admire the beauty of God's creation - the masterpiece of surfer species! And did someone mention accents?...

6:25 AM  
Blogger Megs said...

...can i come. *sigh* aussi land + us = gong show. my favorite show of all.

11:41 AM  
Blogger Megs said...

crap i forgot. DUN DUN DUN

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home