flip flops anonymous

What can I say? I'm addicted!!

Sunday, February 18, 2007

A full heart...

Today in church Pastor Ken asked us to greet those around us and tell them something that we're thankful for. I have much to be thankful for this week:

- A good conversation with a buddy I hadn't seen in awhile.
- Peace in knowing that my Auntie Doris is in heaven with Christ.
- Reconciliation with a friend.
- Knowing that the sadness I feel over saying goodbye to two very dear friends means that we truly bonded. I am thankful for them and for the opportunity I will have to, one day, see them again.
- Having solid friendships where we can just sit, watch a movie on a laptop and enjoy one another's company.
- An overdose of Valentine's chocolate ;)
- God's faithfulness in Sarah and Kristian's life.
- Getting to go to a Snow Patrol concert in Seattle!!
- Hardships that build perseverence and develop our character.
- Laughter.
- Enjoying three free cheesecake samples in Yaletown yesterday ;) Heh heh...
- A good book that is challenging me in my faith.
- A church family that continues to bless my life.

God, I thank you for all of these things. Both the joys and the challenges...

2 Comments:

Blogger The Bean Bag Chair said...

I'm thankful for you friend...and I'll be thankful when we actually get to chat!

7:36 AM  
Blogger Megs said...

yeah yeah yeah woo woo woo!! ooh...billy wasnt' soo good to us tonihght..but alas there is more to come hahaha love you friend...and yes i should be in bed but i'm afriad of my room *peeuuuu!*

12:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home