flip flops anonymous

What can I say? I'm addicted!!

Friday, February 16, 2007

Snipits from my life...

I thought I'd post a few photo's to show what I've been up to during the past few weeks. Can I just say that life is good? And by good I don't mean that everything is always 'perfect' and that life isn't full of challenges/struggles. But that's what makes life worth it, isn't it?? I've been BEYOND blessed by such amazing friends and family and by a God who is continuing to captivate my heart. As I was driving in my car yesterday I got goosebumps just thinking about Him...I'm in love!! I've really been learning about what it means to be genuine in my faith (there's that word Megs). Just being real, authentic. Being a Christian does NOT mean that life is always 'peachy' and that we don't screw up (believe you me, I am a professional 'screwer upper'). I am in need of a Saviour, that's why I follow Christ. I love how Rob Bell explains 'evangelism' (he uses the analogy of a trampoline). "I am far more interested in jumping than I am in arguing about whose trampoline is better. You rarely defend the things you love. You enjoy them and tell others about them and invite others to enjoy them with you"...




Our South African friends were shocked to discover that the Royal Canadian
Mounted Police allows black bears on staff.



Waiting to catch the seabus...




Plenty of Dutch Blitz fury!!!!


Hanging out at Tys's new place (oooh, the floors are heated....)



Celebrating Valentine's Day, pirate style (A few highlights from the night: Winning the Treasure Hunt, getting RIDICULOUSLY hyper with Megs, sword hockey, being the runner up in the costume contest, pirate dance parties in the kitchen, Rysu singing/dancing along to Beyonce, Liz/Anna's AMAZING pirate jokes, flicking candy/cookies that looked like poop off of my sword while my friends tried to catch it in their mouths...baha)


Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Megs said...

RRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!! mmmmlife is good even though i must go to work now. wah wah. Um i'll call you after work or during break to see what you feel like doing tongiht!

1:59 PM  
Blogger Megs said...

HHAHHA i love that "jeremey" is possing it makes my day! hahaha

11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home