flip flops anonymous

What can I say? I'm addicted!!

Monday, March 26, 2007

24/7 week of prayer

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land" 2 Chronicles 7:14

For this entire week the 24/7 prayer room is open at our church. It is open to everyone...not just members of our church, not just believers, not 'all star' prayers ;) Anyone is welcome. It truly is an amazing experience...I cannot even begin to explain. Don't come with an agenda...come to listen, come to worship, come to create, come to speak. You will be blessed...

3 Comments:

Blogger Megs said...

hahaha yeah we're posers, dakota is such a ham...

...thanks for the prayer my dear friend love you.

6:09 PM  
Blogger Megs said...

huh... praying really is effective...talk to you soon...

1:54 AM  
Blogger The Bean Bag Chair said...

I'm there in spirit...

9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home