flip flops anonymous

What can I say? I'm addicted!!

Thursday, March 22, 2007

My other half of crazy...
















Megs and I have been friends for 8 years. We first met at youth group and ended up leading a small group for teen Alpha together. I think we knew that it was going to be a long lasting friendship when we both realized how hyperactive we got together at one of the Alpha retreats. Megs is DEFINITELY more crazy than I (it's true!!) but when I'm with her, I rise to the occasion!! My mum always knows when I've hung out with Megs because she says "you're wired...you've been with Megs, haven't you?" (haha). Anyways, over the years we have developed a strong friendship...one that is FULL of laughter, randomness, deep discussions, shallow discussions and just enjoying one anothers company :) It is a worthwhile investment and a friendship that has carried me through many difficult times. Here are some random photos of us just because :) If you want to see a WHOLE ALBUM check out our facebooks :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

awww That's so cool that God has blessed you guys with such a wonderful friendship!

11:06 PM  
Blogger Megs said...

*tear* serious friend...that close i tell ya's! 8 years!! man alive. so rad. i love you friend. more than just the "i love this song" too. *sigh* what would i do without you.

12:42 AM  
Blogger Megs said...

cheers to my other half of crazy ;)

12:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home